Emily is a Chartered Town Planner with over 10 years’ experience across a range of planning functions, including development management, infrastructure planning, compliance and enforcement, appeals and public inquiries, and planning for strategic growth. Emily’s specialism is in development management and appeals, where she has gained a wealth of experience ranging from infrastructure projects, major urban extensions/strategic growth, commercial developments including office and retail, and minerals and waste. Emily has also led teams to deliver development management and other functions.
Emily’s has experience of working within those areas of the country that are and will continue to experience rapid growth, including in Oxfordshire, Milton Keynes, and Buckinghamshire. She is particularly skilled at understanding complex legal and policy issues and working effectively with stakeholders to identify solutions. Emily has complemented her extensive experience within local government with private sector projects, including the preparation of planning applications and environmental statements.
- Development Management processes/procedures & legislative framework, including development control committee etc.
- Advising on major planning applications including strategic sites, infrastructure projects, minerals and waste
- Pre Application working & PPAs
- Planning conditions & obligations
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Planning appeals and public inquiries
- Stakeholder engagement/political awareness
- Staff management, coaching and development
- Mobile: 07969 464201