Jayne is an experienced housing professional having held senior roles within a Government agency, a registered housing provider, a number of local authorities, and with a formative working life set in the private sector. Passionate about building homes; creating places for people to live and maintain thriving communities. Working as a consultant delivering support to local planning authorities through enabling, collaboration and challenge, plus sharing good practise and training.
Jayne was previously Head of Millennium Communities at the Homes & Communities Agency (HCA) where she managed the delivery of cutting-edge developments across the country. This work led on to working on new initiatives designed to test emerging quality standards such as the Zero Carbon Challenge, the Renewable Home and the Public Land Initiative. Working with Government at the forefront of sustainability standards, helping to inform emerging new standards and policies such as new Building Regulations and the Code for Sustainable Homes.
Jayne also managed the evolution and deployment of the HCA’s Development Appraisal Tool (DAT) – a cashflow calculator used to determine residual land value. Provided HCA support to the Governments Harman Review Group and managed the DCLG Section 106 renegotiation programme, looking at solutions to bring forward stalled sites.
- Developing delivery strategies and infrastructure planning
- Champion for design, climate change and sustainability
- Viability testing appropriate to project stage
- Stakeholder and external relationship management
- Public sector programme and funding bid coordination
- Procurement, brief writing and bid evaluation
- Project management and governance.
- Mobile: 07795 617483