Jo is an Associate with Hyas, with over 25 years overall experience, across growth, regeneration, planning and housing. She is an experienced consultant and Director with a strong track record of delivering excellent outcomes, working with private and public sector organisations including district and unitary councils. As Director of Planning and New Communities at South Cambridgeshire, she led delivery of Northstowe and other strategic growth sites, as well as the development of the Local Plan.
Jo has extensive experience of delivering strategic growth sites, working across the public and private sector. She has strong leadership experience including as a Director in a local authority and housing association. She can work strategically and practically to ensure that projects are delivered to time. She values making a difference for communities, good communication and delivering through engaged teams and partners. She brings passion, positivity and innovation to challenges and opportunities.
- Planning Policy development
- Masterplanning and placemaking
- Cross boundary approaches to strategic growth
- Government funding and bidding processes
- Politically astute and working with local members
- Pre Application working & PPAs
- Governance and project management
- Staff management, coaching and development
- Stakeholder engagement, public speaking and working with local communities.
- Mobile: 07714 760582