Paul is a qualified Architect working initially in private practice, went on to join the Building Research Establishment (BRE) and held a variety of roles including Commercial Manager for BRE Housing; and Director for the Integration of New and Renewable Energy in Buildings (INREB) Faraday Partnership – a major industry/academic partnership.
At the Homes and Communities Agency worked with ATLAS to support over 80 Local Authorities with a focus on spatial planning and environmental sustainability on large site development projects.
Currently working for Hyas continuing to support the delivery of large scale, housing led developments through the planning and masterplanning process. Recent commissions have included visioning and concept planning for 10,000 new homes at Carlisle’s Garden Village, St Cuthberts; a masterplan framework at Bailrigg Garden Village, Lancaster for 3,500 new homes; and a concept framework at Culm Garden Village, Devon.
- Strategic Concept Planning illustrations.
- Masterplanning Frameworks.
- Sustainability Frameworks.
- Community Consultation.
- Large site stakeholder workshop facilitation.
- Urban Design and Design Codes.
- Strategies for a Low Carbon built environment.
- Density studies including examples.
- Mobile: 07892 899724