- Project: Pembrokeshire Frameworks
- Location: Wales
- Client: Pembrokeshire County Council
- Accommodation: 25,000+ new homes
- Planning authority: Pembrokeshire County Council
- Started: 2022
- Completed: Ongoing
Hyas Associates worked as part of a multi-disciplinary team with BE Group, Per Consulting, and The Urbanists, to review the Strategic Development Frameworks for Fishguard and Goodwick; Haverfordwest; Milford Haven; Pembroke; Pembroke Dock; and Tenby. Hyas utilised their expertise to:
- Engage with the relevant representative bodies to:
- Review the existing town based Regeneration Frameworks to identify tangible investment opportunities.
- Help identify key locality issues to be addressed and/or opportunities to be explored.
- Facilitate and invite proposals and ideas for local town centre improvement interventions going forward.
- Support the identification of a pipeline of viable projects that will enhance the vitality and sustainability of the towns across Pembrokeshire.
- Review and input into an Action Plan for the delivery of Placemaking Plans for each town.
- Provide a record of the engagement with stakeholders and also engagement with other parties such as local members
- Ensure a comprehensive approach to town centre focussed place making across Pembrokeshire.