Paul is a Founding Director of Hyas, having worked for 10 years at the Advisory Team for Large Applications as a Spatial Planning Manager. Paul is a Chartered Town Planner with some 20 years overall experience. Prior to ATLAS, Paul was an Associate Director at multi-disciplinary consultancy WYG where he focussed on leading, promoting, managing and delivering large scale residential, commercial, employment, retail and estate portfolio development through the planning system.
Paul has particular skills in identifying and brokering solutions to large scale planning and infrastructure delivery issues and to navigating the related planning policy creation and development management processes.
- Private and public sector background
- Delivering large scale development projects and masterplans
- Planning process including S106/review mechanisms
- Planning Policy development;
- Pre Application working & PPAs
- Infrastructure planning and delivery
- S106 and CIL
- Delivery mechanisms
- Governance and project management
- Government funding and bidding processes
- External relationship management
- Leading and managing teams
- Public speaking and community engagement
- Mobile: 07905 822690