Rob is a Founding Director of Hyas Associates Ltd, having worked for 10 years at the Advisory Team for Large Applications where he was responsible for team wide operations alongside advising on a number of large scale projects across the UK.
Rob is a Chartered Town Planner with over 20 years overall experience, having previously been a Director in the Planning & Economics team at EDAW, where he led a number of commissions with an emphasis on delivery, socio-economic impacts and planning strategies.
Over his career, Rob has developed particular skills in managing large scale development projects through the planning process; advising on policy approaches to strategic sites; masterplanning; building capacity to deal with large projects; and the deliverability of quality places.
- Private and public sector background
- Bringing forward large scale development projects and masterplans
- Development Management for large scale projects
- Planning Policy Development
- Pre Application working & PPAs
- Project deliverability & viability
- Full understanding of land, planning, investment and delivery mechanisms.
- Governance and project management
- Government funding and bidding processes
- External relationship management & brokerage
- Mobile: 07497 848217